What does Canada have to offer people looking to relocate from other countries? Are you looking for reasons to move to Canada? We think there’s plenty to love about living here, but let’s take a look at just a few things that make Canada a great place to live.
Why move to Canada or more specific – Victoria!
We are diverse and multicultural
No matter what your ethnicity or what country you’re from, you’re welcome here. Canada is truly a melting pot, and much like the United States, has a large population of immigrants. A lot of us have lived here for many years and consider ourselves Canadian. We may not have been born here but we embrace the traditions and culture of Canada as our own.
It’s a safe place to call home
We don’t have to live in fear like many countries around the world. Canada is a peaceful country that offers safety and security to everyone who lives here.
There is a lot of opportunities for prosperity
Not just financially, but in many other ways as well. You’ll have the chance to become successful in your own right, doing what you love. And whether that’s being a stay-at-home parent or becoming a business tycoon, or something in between, there’s something for everyone.
It’s beautiful from the East coast to the West coast
From the east coast charm of Newfoundland, to the west coast’s raw beauty, Canada is geographically breathtaking. From the arctic of the north to the moderate rainforests and expansive prairies, there’s somewhere to suit every taste.
While some of the larger cities like Vancouver or Toronto, are among the most expensive in Canada, there are many other places that remain economically attractive. The city of Nanaimo has one of the best costs of living in Canada, where homes are affordable, property taxes are relatively inexpensive and businesses can grow and thrive. And if you’re from the United States, the current exchange rate gives strong buying power to your US dollars, making it even more attractive.
In addition to having all of the features noted above, Victoria offers world class education, a universal health care system, a clean, friendly environment and an ideal lifestyle to work and live. The amazing quality of life enjoyed by the residents of Victoria is second to none.
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017