2015 Victoria #1!
Victoria is the top city for Canadian women according to a recent study. Victoria is the best place in Canada to be a woman! In 2015, the capital of British Columbia was named the best city to live in for Canadian women according to a study done by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
2016 Victoria #1!
According to a study that examines the gap between men’s and women’s access to economic opportunity and well-being, Victoria is the best place in Canada to be a woman. The reason for Victoria’s repeat performance is largely due to the number of women represented in politics.
2017 Victoria #1!
For the third consecutive year, Greater Victoria was named the top Canadian municipality for women, according to the study by the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
Victoria Top City For Canadian Women
Victoria topped the list for a number of reasons, including the fact that it is the only city where there are more women than men employed.
They also found that Victoria is one of the few cities where men are more likely to live in poverty than women.
Women in Victoria also have a strong presence in both leadership and management roles, with women holding 45% in both elected positions and senior management roles. Original source: RoundHouse Radio
RE/MAX Camosun always has career opportunities for women. If you are looking for a new career in real estate or the real estate industry which can include conveyancing, reception, personal assistance and accounting please contact us at Toll Free @ 1-800-663-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This year four RE/MAX Camosun REALTORS® sit on the Board of Directors for VREB, three of them women.
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017