Living in Victoria offers a diverse culture, phenomenal lifestyle, rich history, and economic opportunities.
A World-Class City
Our provinces Capital happens to be a famous heritage city with distinct architecture which includes historical buildings such as the Empress, a biophilic building that double as the Fairmont Empress Hotel, the Royal British Columbia Museum and British Columbia’s Parliament Buildings. All in one of the most beautiful harbours in the world.
Transportation and the Inner Harbour
Victoria’s inner harbour is a hub that services Victoria. A gathering place for locals and a landing pad for a number of festivals, arts and music. Arrive from Vancouver, Seattle and Anacortes. Transportation via Helijet, the cruise ships, an intricate bus network, ferry service to the U.S.A, and seaplane service to Vancouver and other Pacific Northwest locations.
YYJ, Victoria’s International Airport and B.C. Ferry Terminal to Vancouver also transport people on business and pleaser to our incredible world-class city. Victoria, our community, is a place we love to call home!
In our community there are several regions, districts, and neighbourhoods to explore. Desirable communities that cater to any desire – families, university students and retirees. Comprising of traditional residential homes, multi-family housing, condo living, luxury estate, heritage homes and even newly designed sustainable developments.. Scenic coastlines, mountain views, lakefront lifestyles, marine communities, urban living, village atmospheres, and prestigious Golf communities is what Victoria is made of.
Our community is the mildest climate in Canada. Residents and visitors enjoy green all year, even experiencing spring in February. Our nature infused community attracts all those who enjoy recreational activities: boating, fishing, kite-surfing, golfing, kayaking and play tennis all year long! Hiking, horseback riding, and biking networks line this world-renowned City of Victoria. The temperate climate fosters friendliness in our communities, full of character and retaining residents while inviting visitors.
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017