The kids are back in school and fall is just around the corner. So what do you need to do to make sure your home is ready for winter? Here are four important things to do, to get our homes ready for the upcoming winter!
Are You Ready For Winter?
- Shut down sprinkler systems. If you have an underground sprinkler system, fall is the time to blow out the water lines and shut off the water. Frozen lines can cause damage from leaks when they thaw, which then causes problems with your home, your garden and your water bill. Paying a professional to do this properly is a small price to pay for the security of knowing you won
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017