Western Canadian Grade 12 students, it’s time to be recognized for your pursuits in leadership and community contributions. September 13, 2016 was the launch of the Quest for Excellence Program 2017. Do you have the leadership qualities it takes to win $1,000?
Quest for Excellence Program
RE/MAX of Western Canada is committed to helping future community leaders by offering $16,000 in bursary funds through its annual Quest for Excellence Program. One recipient, in addition to his/her bursary, will receive a hot air balloon ride for two.
The Quest for Excellence Program is for high school students graduating in 2017 from British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon and Northwest Territories. These students are encouraged to write an essay to convey the contributions they have made to enrich the lives of others and their communities through leadership, motivation, volunteering and participation in charitable events or fundraising.
“It’s truly amazing learning about our applicants for the Quest for Excellence Bursary Program each year. Their admirable attitudes and selfless actions allow them to impact their communities in a positive away.” – Marie Sheppy, Manager, Corporate Affairs, RE/MAX of Western Canada
Sixteen winners will be selected from entries received online at remax.ca. Each winner will receive a $1,000 RE/MAX Quest for Excellence bursary. All 16 bursary recipients will be placed in a draw and one lucky student will also receive a hot air balloon ride for two from the closest major city. The application deadline is March 13, 2017. Award recipients will be notified in April 2017, with a formal presentation at the students’ commencement ceremonies.
2015 Victoria bursary
Robert MacDonald was Victoria’s very own 2015 bursary winner that took home $1,000 for his leadership and community contributions.
“The Quest for Excellence is a program we’re incredibly proud of at RE/MAX Camosun and especially proud to be able to award these bursaries to local students making a difference in our community. These individuals are on their way to become future community leaders.” – says Mike Heinrich, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Camosun.
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017