Local Student, Quest for Excellence Bursary Winner!
RE/MAX Camosun supports local education. Mike Heinrich, Charlie Parker, Graeme Parker & Ray Blender of RE/MAX Camosun (Oak Bay) in Victoria, BC, is pleased to announce Ella Hanneson-Schwenger of Oak Bay High School is one of the sixteen students chosen from Western Canada to receive the RE/MAX 2017 ‘Quest for Excellence’ bursary valued at $1,000. Congratulations to all of the 2017 Quest for Excellence Bursary Winners and Victoria’s very own Ella Hanneson-Schwenger.
See the full press release here 2017 Quest for Excellence Bursary Winner.
2017 Quest for Excellence Bursary
The Quest for Excellence program is a bursary program for grade 12 students in Western Canada. It was established by RE/MAX of Western Canada to recognize the success and ongoing pursuits of Western Canadian students in regards to leadership and community contribution initiatives.
Over 1,200 essays were received in the 2017 Quest for Excellence program. RE/MAX of Western Canada is pleased to award 16 deserving students a $1,000 bursary each to help further their education.
RE/MAX of Western Canada would like to thank all applicants for their submissions and wish each and every one of them continued success in their own Quest for Excellence®.
View our previous local winner in 2015.
RE/MAX 2018 Quest for Excellence program will open for submission on September 11th, 2017 until March 12th, 2018. To post the Quest for Excellence 2018 poster at your school, click here!
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017