Springtime means warmer weather, sunnier days and MOTHER’S DAY. If you want to show Mom you love her this spring, give her the love one or more of these ways below.
Give her the love, the gift of your time.
Get the whole family together at Mom’s for a family dinner. But make sure Mom doesn’t have to do anything. Pot luck or bbq dinners are an easy way for a large group to get together without putting the entire workload on one person. If everyone contributes, Mom can just hang out and relax. And have everyone turn off their phones, so Mom is the centre of attention.
Give her a housekeeper for the day, a month or a year!
Depending on your budget, hire someone from a reputable company to come and clean the house. The cleaner can take care of anything you know your Mom hates doing, like cleaning the oven or washing the windows.
Give her one of her favourite plants for the garden.
Does she love roses or lilac trees? Maybe there’s something she’s always wanted in the garden, but just never got around to buying or planting. Surprise her with something she loves and she’ll think about you every time she looks at it.
Give her a day to herself.
At the spa, a craft show she’s been wanting to attend, a sporting event or art exhibit she’s interested in. Whatever her interests, giving her a gift she can enjoy either by herself or with a friend or loved one, is sure to make her smile.
If it’s time for a change and you or your Mom are in need of a new home, call RE/MAX Camosun at (250) 744-3301 today. We have agents that are Moms and specialize working with moms that are available anytime to get you started with your search.
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017