RE/MAX Camosun cares about our community and sick kids. One of the largest ways we support our community is is by assisting local and Canadian children that have been hospitalized. During the month of August, the Month of Miracles, RE/MAX Miracle Home Program allows our REALTORS® the opportunity to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network on behalf of each home sold.
RE/MAX Miracle Home Program
At RE/MAX Camosun, we believe we can make a difference in our community. Many of the homes sold by RE/MAX Camosun sales associates are helping local hospitalized children and REALTORS® have voluntarily pledged a portion of their income from the sale of homes they sell to the Children’s Miracle Network helping our sick kids. Fundraising throughout the year for the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) and celebrating in August with the Month of Miracles.
Month of Miracles
During the Month of Miracles consumers and REALTORS® alike will become familiar with the community contributions that RE/MAX makes through the Miracle Home Program. Every August we celebrate the Month of Miracles and thank our community for helping us raise over $52 million in Canada to help over 2.6 million sick and injured children every year treated at a Children’s Miracle Network member hospital. RE/MAX leads the way in real estate for Children’s Miracle Network fundraising bringing our international total to a landmark of $125 million.
Children’s Miracle Network
Our partnership spans 22 years with Children’s Miracle Network. The connection between RE/MAX Camosun REALTORS® and their clients has helped to care for over 2.6 million children that will walk through the doors of a children’s hospital each year.
RE/MAX Camosun REALTORS® make miracles happen
By choosing a RE/MAX Camosun REALTOR® you are helping make miracles happen in the life of a child.
Watch in our community for signs of the Miracle Home Program in the month of August and celebrate our community and the contributions we’ve made throughout the year for the health of our sick kids.
There are any number of ways you will see our REALTORS® in action for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals:
- Miracle sign riders – yard signs may have one of these distinctive and meaningful riders.
- Official logos in – ads, banners, fliers, press releases and more.
- Miracle Band – The CMN Hospitals “Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are” campaign have the popular yellow CMN Hospitals wristbands. Now available for anyone to order at mymiracleband.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org. Order yours today, and be sure to snap a photo of yourself. Post it during August with the hashtags #monthofmiracles and #miracleband to help spread the message that local children’s hospitals rely on your support to provide life-saving care.
- Donations at RE/MAX Camosun – you make a difference with your regular donations. Ask us how.
- Schedule a visit to your local Children’s Hospital – There’s nothing more motivating and inspiring than seeing your donations at work at your local CMN Hospital. To connect with your local hospital to schedule a visit
We are proud to support the Children’s Miracle Network and are helping local hospitalized children.
If you would like to make a donation either by selling your home with a RE/MAX Camosun REALTOR® or by making a donation to a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals contact our office at (800) 663-2121.
*All funds raised by participating RE/MAX REALTORS® are sent directly to the children’s hospital closest to them. Originally posted on the RE/MAX of Nanaimo’s blog.
- July 2018 Real Estate Market Update - August 8, 2018
- Should You Finish The Basement Before You Sell? - January 10, 2018
- Real Estate Market Stats November 2017 - December 11, 2017
- 6 Ways To Save Money On Energy Costs This Winter - November 15, 2017
- Victoria Real Estate Market Stats October 2017 - November 6, 2017
- Getting Ready For Winter - October 20, 2017
- 2017 Franchise Times Ranks RE/MAX Top Real Estate Brand - October 19, 2017
- Victoria Top City For Canadian Women Again! - October 18, 2017
- Preparing Your Home For Sale – 10 Mistakes - October 3, 2017
- First Time Home Buyers - September 24, 2017